Thursday, May 3, 2012

Short Love Story (Liam Payne Part)

    
      Hello guys,I'm Tania Louisa Payne.Tania for short.I've a cousin name Liam James Payne.Liam for short,but I usually call him Libeat because he likes to beat boxing so much ! He already taught me how to beat boxing more than a hundred times ! But I still don't get it until now.Liam is the closest cousin that I ever had,he's very nice,gentle,humble,and romantic.Liam is one of the UK famous boyband member called One Direction with another 4 boys,they are Zayn Malik,Louis Tomlinson,Niall Horan,and Harry Styles.They all on tour now,I really miss them so much ! Especially Liam.

      Libeat already had a girl friend.And his girl friend is one of my friends.Her name is  Tabitha Selfina Alganian.I got really close to her because we both Indonesian *oh yeah baby* ! My mother is Indonesian,but my father is British.My father is Liam father's little brother,we both get really close because my house isn't far enough from Liam's house.Continue to talk about Liam's girl friend,Tabitha.Tabitha parents are Indonesian and British.We both become friends since we both in the kindergarten,Liam already knew her since he was in the 2nd grade.We usually play together in my house.So yeah,Liam and Tabitha are best friend before,and they're being a couple now.They already being a couple for about 3 years now.Want to know their story? How they can be together until now? Well,I'll tell you now ! 


********
        One day when I was in the 4th grade, Liam,Tabitha,and I were playing in my house.We were playing hide and seek. And at that time,I was the one that have to looking for them.So,I was counting until 100,when I just got into 78,someone touch me from the back,when I turn around I saw Mr.Alganian,Tabitha's father.He asked me where Tabitha is.I told him that we were playing hide and seek,so I didn't know where Tabitha is.So I called out Tabitha's name around the house, after I barely couldn't breathe,Tabitha came out from where she was hiding with Liam."Where were you guys? I looked at you both around the house! I feel like I want to black out ! Your father is looking for you Tabitha,he's in the Living room" I said,I put my hand on my chest because I barely couldn't breathe at that time.We went to the living room and we were very sad because Mr.Alganian told us that Tabitha has to move to Manchester at that time.I was crying very loud every night after Tabitha moved into Manchester.And Liam looked really sad because of that thing too.

********

      After 5 years since Tabitha moved to Manchester,She came back to London again,I was at my house doing my homework at that time.I was very surprised that she came back ! I was very excited,I hug her,and we talked to each other for about an hour after she came.When we both talked,suddenly someone yelled from outside my door and said "Tania,I wanna borrow your french dictionary if you allow me to".I know it's Liam,and when he opened my door,he was totally surprise and can not talked."Hey Liam,still remember me?" said Tabitha.Liam even couldn't wink and say a word."Libeat? Liam!" I yelled at him."Huh? What?" said Liam."You already forgotten about Tabitha?" I said."Uh,uh,No of course,how can I forget about her?" He talked to me,but his eyes are totally looked at Tabitha's face,he didn't wink even for a second."Libeat !" I yelled again."What?" And you know what? I'm so peace off because he's talking to me,but he keep looking at Tabitha's face,even when I yelled at him ! "Gosh,can someone wake him up?" I said angrily.Tabitha walked to where's Liam standing,waved at Liam and said "Liam? Can you hear me?".When Tabitha walked into where's Liam standing,Liam even not wink to stare at her face,and when Tabitha said that Liam suddenly awake and said "Huh? Yes I can"."Good then,oh god,it's already 5 pm,I must go to Alyssa house, *Alyssa is Tabitha cousin that live not to far away from my house* I come to your house again tomorrow okay?"."Ah,really? I still miss you so much" I said with a sad face."I promise I'll come to your house tomorrow at 8 am,okay?" Said Tabitha."Ok than" I replied.Tabitha hug me for about 5 minutes and after that she said "Good bye Tania,see you tomorrow ! I'll miss you ! And good bye too Liam"."Me too,good bye" I said with a tear that drop very fast in my face."Bye" said Liam,and you know what? He actually keep looking at Tabitha face when she walked to my door and went down stairs."LIAM !!!!!" I screamed on his ear.Liam replied it with a very angry tone "Ouch,don't scream on my ears like that Tania!"."I wouldn't scream on your ears if you are paying attention and me and didn't look at Tabitha's face all the time!" I said angrily "Oh,I know,you are falling in love with Tabitha right? Tell me that true" I continued."How do you know that? Am I look like I'm totally in love with her?" said Liam."You think? Yes of course silly,I'm not blind and everyone can see that thing" I replied angrily because he thinks that I didn't know he's falling in love with Tabitha."But,that just three of us at that time,there isn't anyone in here besides us" he smiled and tried to make me laugh."Hahaha it isn't funny at all" I'm still angry at him."I'm totally sorry for not listening to you" He apologize."Yeah,ok,I actually already forgive you,So,are you going to say that you love her?" asked me with an excited voice."I actually already fell in love with her since I'm in the 6th grade,and that's the reason why I want to play hide and seek when all my friends didn't play it anymore,I want to be next to her,she was very beautiful at that time,and when I looked at her again for the first time after she moved,she actually look more beautiful and stunning ! Wow ! And I don't know right now,I'm still confuse,I don't think that she loves me too" he said very desperately."Huh? Really? since you are in the 6th grade? But don't worry Libeat,I will help you out" I said,I actually know that Tabitha has the same felling like him,because she keep asking about Liam when we talked earlier,"I've got something good" I continued."Really? What's that?" Liam replied it very excited."Hmm,so,tomorrow you..." I explain to him very slowly."All right,I love your plan,let's do it tomorrow !" Said Liam very excited.

************

      The next day,Tabitha kept her promise to come to my house at 8am.When she arrived at my house,the house is very quite and clean,because we already plan something up ! She went up stairs and knocked on my door and said "Tania,Tania"."I'm coming,wait a second" I replied and straightly run to open my door "Hi Tabitha,umm,can you help me to look for my shoes,please? I really need the shoes,please,please?" I said with a panic face."Well,ok,where's the last time you put those shoes?" she said."I think under the chair in the back yard" I said."Ok,calm down and let's see if your shoes still under the chair in the back yard or not" She said.We both walked down stairs and went straight to the back yard.When Tabitha opened the back door to the back yard,she was really surprise because Liam was in the back yard,and he was holding a guitar,after that Liam start to sang a song called "The man that can't be moved",he sang it beautifully,and after he finish to sang that song,he pulled a string behind him,and Tabitha was very surprise because when Liam pulled it,a huge paper falling down and it writes in there " I already waiting for you since I was in the 6th grade,and I still can't be moved to another girl hearts,I'm still staying here in the first place that we met,so,would you make my dream come true? Make me the one that stay in your heart?" And Liam walking to where Tabitha was standing,bring roses and a chocolate bar,and when he was standing in front of Tabitha,he said "So,if you want me to stay in your heart,please take this chocolate,and open it,and if you don't want me to,you can throw this roses to the yard".Tabitha took both of roses,and chocolate,and Liam was patiently waiting for her answer,after about 3 minutes,Tabitha FINALLY open the chocolate and Liam was jumping like a totally mad person at that time,while Tabitha was surprise because when she open the chocolate,there was a bracelet that engraved with the words 'I LOVE YOU'.They were hugging each other at that time,and suddenly Liam said " Wanna have a breakfast with me my angel?" Tabitha was surprise that Liam asked that question,and she said "Yes,my prince".Liam took her hand,and they were going inside my house,they went to the dining room,Liam and I  already made the breakfast,Tabitha one more time was surprise by it,and then they ate that breakfast together,after that,they both go to the amusement park for their first date,but before they both go,Liam walked to my room and said "Thank you so much for your help Tania,you are really the best cousin that I ever had,I love you so much!" He hug me really tight."Well,ok than,but you won't kill me as your grateful expression right?" I said that thing with tears in my eyes,I couldn't handle it,I'm totally happy for him because he already waiting for a long time to see this thing happen.Liam seeing me cried and said "Why do you cry?"."I'm just feeling so happy for you,you deserve this Libeat,you've been waiting for a long time" I explain it to him."What can I do for you than as my grateful?" Liam said."Well,you can teach me how to beat boxing again right? Haha" I said with a laugh and smile."Well,ok than,I'll teach you until you can,even it will take a hundred years" Liam,said with a laugh."Thank you Liam" I replied."I'm the one that should say that thing for a thousand times,I love you forever,I really do" he kissed me on my forehead and then after that he said good bye to go to the amusement park.And well,they both still being a couple until now,It had been 3 years that they have been together,and I hope they can be together forever until they have a lot of beautiful and handsome grandchildren,and they love and memories will be remind them that they already fight for their love,and they will never ever break up until the end of their life.


-------------------------------------------------- The End -----------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment